- The Gift Card can only be redeemed for purchases in store at the relevant store specified at “CCG Store” on the front of the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card is not redeemable:
- for cash;
- via telephone, facsimile, post or email;
- to pay bills, including credit card accounts and store accounts; or
- to purchase any other Gift Card sold by us.
- The Gift Card is valid for three (3) years from the Supply Date listed on the front of the Gift Card (which is to be the “Expiry Date”).
- Any unused value on the Gift Card after the Expiry Date will not be refunded or credited.
- The Gift Card must be presented at time of redemption. When finalising payment for your transaction, the value on the Gift Card will be reduced by the transaction value. No change will be given. Any remaining value can only be applied to future purchase/s prior to the Expiry Date.
- The Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the available value of the Gift Card at that time. When the cost of a purchase exceeds the available Gift Card balance, you must pay the excess amount of the transaction using another payment method.
- Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Lost, stolen or altered Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The holder of the Gift Card will be taken to be the owner of the Gift Card.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) howsoever caused. To the extent permitted by law, if we are liable to you, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the remaining value on the Gift Card.
If you have any questions about the Gift Card, please call 1800 843 224 or contact us